There are some rules you just know being a girl, here are some I learnt and experience in my life and I hope they help you too!
- Have some menstruation products on you. You never know when a fellow girl will need one.
- If someone has something they can fix in 2 minute or less let them know.
- If you see a girl being harassed and you feel comfortable/brave pretend to be her friend and get her out of there.
- Let a girl know if there is a creeper.
- If your girl is being cheated on, tell her.
- Compliment a girl if she is feeling down, or just in general. Compliments are lovely!
- Support your fellow girls if you can
- Do not try to set your fellow girl up unless she asks first
- Do not let your fellow friend drive drunk or go home alone drunk
- If you can lend your makeup to your fellow girlfriends